Step Up-Down I-Phase autotransformers UL type 230V / 115Vac
ASC SERIES | 230V / 115Vac
INPUT VOLTAGE: 230Vac
OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 115Vac
FREQUENCIES: 50 / 60 Hz
PROTECTION DEGREE: IP20
PROTECTION CLASS: I
ISOLATION CLASS: T40/B
WAY OF CONNECTION:
Input by 3-pole connection cord with european or american plug connected inside.
Output by 3-pole american socket (15 A).
Input and output voltages derive from a common winding (Class H 180ºC) without galvanic isolation. They are designed to step up or down the network voltage in order to supply the needed voltage for equipment intended to be associated and for intermittent service.
Any other powers and voltages available on request.
- Isolation transformers
- Isolation transformers for medical locations
- Safety transformers
- Safety transformers for swimming-pool lighting
- Step-up down I-Phase autotransformers
- Three phase autotransformers and motor starting
- Three phase transformers
- Power supply units
- Automatic voltage regulators