I-Phase autotransformers industrial type
230V / 400Vac
AMD SERIES | 230V – 400Vac
REVERSIBLES VOLTAGES: 230V – 400Vac
STANDARD: According to EN 61558-2-13
FREQUENCIES: 50 / 60 Hz
PROTECTION DEGREE: IP20
PROTECTION CLASS: I
ISOLATION CLASS: T40/B
WAY OF CONNECTION: SCREW TERMINALS
Input and output voltages derive from a common winding (Class H 180ºC) without galvanic isolation.
They are designed to step up or down the network voltage in order to supply the needed voltage for equipment intended to be associated and for intermittent service.
Any other powers and voltages available on request.
- Isolation transformers
- Isolation transformers for medical locations
- Safety transformers
- Safety transformers for swimming-pool lighting
- Step-up down I-Phase autotransformers
- Three phase autotransformers and motor starting
- Three phase transformers
- Power supply units
- Automatic voltage regulators